Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What I'm up to...


Yeah, yeah... excuses excuses...

No, really, I *have* been reading. But mostly I've just been reading this over and over and over again, to my elephant-addicted son. And while I don't love it enough to blog it, my son's discerning toddler-tastes would indicate that Gilles Bachelet is a total genius, and worthy of kidliterati status.

No really, it's cute.

But enough about my kid. What about ME?!

Well, I'm awful busy, over here, getting organized and blogging for the Class of 2k8. You should check it out!

(Oh, and it turns out to be true-- the running-away latke and the Hannukah goblins are officially the best Jewish-winter-holiday-books on the market. Says ME!)

2 comments:

Kaethe said...

The Bachelet looks like a winner for my kid.

Lemony Snicket's book had us all laughing like madwomen.

Barrie said...

Yay for 2K8! And THANK YOU for all the blog work you've done over there!