
I think I am suspending this blog, and moving my online life over to the blog at my new author site!!!
I will still be reviewing books, and I will still be ranting (likely more often) about nothing in particular, and my writing life in detail. But I have too many blogs, so I want to smoosh them all together...
Please go ahead and bookmark the new site? Thanks so much!

3 comments:
I'll be following you on your new blog.
Hi sir,
This is not done. You are a perfect write. i am your regular reader and would love to follow your next one also.you are really good.Thanks for sharing your articles to the Geeks. Wish you all thye best for your next Blog.
Poker Rules
Thanks & regards
Being a ‘Near Death Experiencer’
(saw OtherSide when comatose),
gotta lotta vivid thots/ideez now:
The maiden flight where Capt is I,
Lt.Col bb9 and girly crew, you could
certainly be a part O them: treasures/
adventures/explorin/rrr!astln/groovn/
FXantastic dreams with our desires.
🎱 what do you need todo now?
®️ accept Jesus if you haven’t.
✖️ nrg2xtc.blogspot.com
...yes, dear, God’s very cool.
We just gotta gittn d’groove.
Post a Comment